Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Really?

Just because I go a little while - a little while packed with drama and intrigue and crap, mind - without responding doesn't mean I'm gone.

I'm still here.

In fact I was in town this weekend. I can only assume that the last person to comment was someone who knows me from home. Well, I was there.

But, uh, yeah. Last few days have been pretty crazy - I couldn't think of anything but what was happening. Lots of drama.

Right. Stomach hurts. Gotta take a shower. Gotta write this stupid proposal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your stomach still hurts? Be careful, kiddo.
Hey, I can almost see the crowd at the post football game celebration. I remember the same the year FSU beat UF! HA!
The largest crowd I was ever in inside was after an FSU football game, inside a tunnel. I got terribly scared/claustrophobic because we were so enclosed. It was my first taste of the claustrophobia I still feel today. Even if I had screamed it wouldn't have made any difference, we were so tightly packed.
The second big crowd was the sidewalk on Fifth Avenue in NYC on black Friday--the day after Thanksgiving. I couldn't see the floor/sidewalk, there were so many people!
But the LARGEST crowd was right after the fireworks ended in downtown Washington DC on July 4, 2008. The subway was bad enough, but the crowd going toward the subway entrance afterwards was awesome! Your Dad and I were going towards that Metro entrance. We couldn't go away from it, or sideways, or back away from it, and we couldn't go faster or slower. It was sm inexorabletide of humanity. We had no choice. So we went.
What's your biggest crowd?
love,
MAma