Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Built A Web Site

Tremble with fear, brief mortals, for now I have a basic competency with XHTML and CSS. I used it to build a Web site for class, which I'm handing in in, oh...an hour and a half.

It has pictures, and borders (I do so love the border declaration), and humorous title tags on each and every picture. And a background made of bubbles. Since I have absolutely no way to host it, though, I can't show it to you, at least until I get back home or go to Megacon or something.

Rest assured, it's decent-looking. I'm actually kind of proud of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did me wrong there

Anonymous said...

>absolutely no way to host it

www.110mb.com

www.freewebs.com

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS314US314&q=free+web+hosting&btnG=Search