Monday, March 23, 2009

I Have Got To Share This With You

I know I don't update often. I go up and down. But I just have to share this.

I'm at a roleplaying session of a game called Exalted, and we're currently digging a gigantic hole. This hole was so huge that it sunk one of the nearby buildings, turns out it was one of the private libraries of the mayor, who also would have killed us on sight if he knew what we were. The mayor came out to complain at us.

What's funny is that the musical member of our group tried to distract things with a soothing song. Being a fan of roleplaying, he began by strumming his guitar and saying "You know, that reminds me of a song about libraries collapsing..."

And later, there was "Oh, sometimes you gotta crush the head of your rickshaw driver, and sometimes you gotta not kill the guy playing the guitar..."

Just felt that this was too funny not to tell y'all about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, sir, may I have some more?

-Steve

Anonymous said...

What a great uncle, smoking pot with Shelly with the baby playing on the floor.

Anonymous said...

{[PM]}

-vg

Anonymous said...

So Luke, what do you think your parents will say when they hear that you:
A- Use drugs with Shelly with Jaz in the room

B- Do nothing while she smokes meth and shoots pills while the kid is being locked in her rrom.

You guys don't need to worry for much longer. No judge is going to allow her to keep custody of a dog, much less a kid.

Anonymous said...

okay, so i have a 21 year old brother vvho is going to lavv school in the fall
he is spending the summer living in my apt, since my roomie is gone and he doesn't vvant to stay vvith our parents
becuase ever since our mom embraced the 12 steps, jesus, and bill o'reilley (in that order)
she has basically become an insufferable close minded bitch vvho hates anyone vvith a different opinion

my brother is apparently on a mission to smoke all the roxys in south florida
he takes breaks vvhen appropriate, seems to hold it together pretty vvell, and is quitting for lavv school
being 21 and informed, it's basically his business and not mine
but then my mom calls me this morning
told me that she had heard that my bro vvas using "hard drugs" and vvants my help (MY HELP???)
to stage an intervention for him
she's got a group of 12-steppers, some folks from the church, and her busybody sisters involved
and i am conscripted to get him over there for the insufferable lecture and not tell him

telling him "don't go anyvvhere fucking near mom's house, she's got a bug in her ass about your business"
is the right vvay to go, no?
i feel that all an intervention vvill do is make the tension in my family 1000x vvorse
and honestly, i don't vvant to be involved in anti-freedom 12stepper bullshit to my ovvn brother
he's not doing that bad, he has a habit no question but that's his ovvn business

vvhat vvould you guys do?
i think the only reason i still talk to my mom is because of jasmyne